If poker is a game where players compete against each other, then the blackjack version is even simpler because the game only involves counting the points, allowing players to compare points with the dealer without having to compete with other players. So what is Blackjack? And how to play this betting game? Learn about the JILI Blackjack game in the article below!
What is Blackjack?
jiliwin’s Blackjack is the most popular betting game on most online casino sites and is a competition between players and the dealer:
- Blackjack uses the familiar 52-card deck, which used to be 1 deck per table, but is now 6-8 decks per table to prevent players from cheating.
- The dealer deals 2 cards to the players, and each player has the right to draw as many cards as he wants.
- The goal is to find blackjack (21 points) in the first 2 cards, if not, try to make the card total as close to 21 as possible, but if you go over 21, you immediately lose.
How to calculate points in jiliplay blackjack and how to win bets?
Each card in Blackjack is assigned the following points.
- Numbered Cards (2 – 10): These cards have a number of points equal to the number on their face.
- Pattern Cards (J, Q, K): The number of points is equal to 10.
- Card A: can be 1 or 11 points.
When do you win a blackjack bet?
- When the first 2 cards immediately score 21 points, that is your blackjack. If the dealer does not have blackjack, the player wins the bet. If the dealer also has blackjack, it is a tie.
- If the dealer draws another card over 21 points and the player has less than 21 points, the bet wins.
- Player has a total of no more than 21 points, higher than the dealer. The player wins the bet.
The payout rates are as follows:
- Winning with twenty-one points: 1:1.5
- Winning with final points: 1:1
- Insurance betting win rate: 1:2
How to play jiliplay888 blackjack in detail
Step 1: Players place their bets.
Step 2: Deal
The dealer deals a face up card to all players, the person next to the left dealer gets the first card, and the dealer then deals a second turn card, but face down.
Step 3: Player starts the game
If the player’s card has 21 points, but the dealer does not, the player wins immediately and is paid.
If 2 cards are less than 21 points, you choose one of the following methods.
No draw: If you have a good 2 card point, for example 19 or 20, then you don’t need to draw any more.
Draw more: If your points are too low, less than 15, you should draw more. If your third card has a point greater than 21, you will lose immediately, without waiting for the dealer to open.
Double Bet: If you think the cards are good you can double your bet. Then only one more card can be drawn.
Splitting: If a player has a pair of cards, such as 10-10, 9-9, JJ, AA, …… split the pair into 2 hands and deal 2 more cards per hand. The amount of your initial bet will also be split in half. So the chances of winning in a blackjack jili games are much higher.
Step 4: Game dealer
The dealer plays blackjack jili games in an easier way, with 2 options.
The dealer has 2 cards totaling 17 or more: No more cards can be drawn and the cards are compared with other players.
The dealer’s 2-card total is 16 or less: The dealer must draw more cards until the total is equal to or greater than 17 and stops drawing.
Insurance bet: When the dealer has an ace, the player has the right to choose an insurance bet, which is half of your original bet. If the dealer gets a blackjack, the player will receive double the insurance amount, but if the dealer does not have a blackjack, you will immediately lose your insurance money.